We need to change what we are doing as it’s too crazy making. Here are 3 things we can do right away to make things better. Please confirm that you are willing to do these, otherwise, let’s stop and I will hire someone else and you can re-imburse me for work you didn’t do. We’re into our 7th month now.
1) We talk every week until it’s done. Please give me a time THIS WEEK when you are available to talk. This is one of the few ways we function well and yet getting you to talk with me feels so difficult.
2) Let’s use this page for all our communication. I have put the email I sent you last Friday with the answers to your questions there.
3) Otherwise, we use text only.
Here is the email:
Okay, got this and my comments back. CONFIRM BACK!!!
1) The pop up for the Audio course and E-book on the main page and all the linkages on Mail Chimp that provide the course. I can’t get into mailchimp you changed the secret code. It’s asking me for: First name of your maternal grandmother? Ruth
2) The dots under Colleen Berg’s testimonial are too close to the text. I can’t fix that it requires a plugin developer/coder to make the changes. I will check with my developer and see if he can do it as long as it is not costly. I guess they give you limited space for text. Leave the dots out then… no worries.
3) Under the first set of testimonials, it says, IS THIS YOU: there needs to be a question mark. Done. Great!
4) Beside the blond woman it says, You Can Create What You Want – click here for free audio course. All these words should be replaced by a red button that says, Tell Me What YOU Yearn To Create. Free Chat. Done but I can’t get into calendly the password is incorrect. I ran it through my partners computer before I sent it to you and it worked for him. Anyway, here is the one to use: richer09CY!
5) Second set of testimonials, second and third person. The 3 dots are too close to Christine’s and Diana’s name. see above Leave the dots out then… no worries.
6) Can we design the It’s Never to Late …to look the same as the red box and font above that has the words Get The Audio Course Here …. I’d like it to be a little more defined… that’s not a good idea because it takes away from your buttons especially since there is one slightly above. I did something different tell me what you think or if we need to go back to the drawing board. I would prefer not to have this big space of white and I’d prefer the line to go right across the page — how about we put it in blue lettering if the box won’t work….
7) In the How To Create Your Own Reality article, take out the first sentence: “Here’s an interesting story”…. (These are the same words that the 3rd article has). And when you click on “Read More” take that same sentence out in the full article… And also, at the end of it, take out all the paragraphs after “GO for it”… they are outdated now. Done Great!
8) In the full lemon wedge article, at the end, take out all the words after: It can feel like magic, but it’s really just the way the world works. Done. Great!
9) In the third article, How Failing Creates Success, at the very end, take out the words: As always, I’m your biggest fan! Karen done Great!
10) In the third set of testimonials, the dots are mixed up Shelly Baltman’s words and also in the second person’s, Jan’s words. In the third person’s Gwen Jones, the sentence is not centered. See above… Leave the dots out then… no worries.
- There needs to be two more CTA buttons saying, “Tell Me What YOU Yearn To Create. Free Chat”. Space them wherever you like. They should all be linked to my Calendly Calendar. I have set up times available there and you can access my calendar through my email: firstname.lastname@example.org and the password richer09CL! Added one more for now not sure if 2 are needed considering page is short. However need correct calendly password. richer09CY!
12: On the menu at the top it says ‘Resources’ and I had originally suggested ‘Free Resources’…. Maybe all the blog posts could be there and the 7 minutes to Solace Breathing Page I sent you. Fixed it. Not sure what you mean by putting blogs and breathing page. Lets discuss. Forget that I said this—let’s keep it simple.
That’s it for now. More later. Please confirm that you got this!