Questions are like fireworks when it comes to self-development. They shoot your thinking out of the box and into the sky of possibility. Creative people and anyone who’s entrepreneurial need to be using them all the time, but really, they are powerful for anyone who wants to stimulate their mind and solve problems more effectively.
I recommend you print out this list of self-development questions and keep it by your computer. Use it whenever you feel stuck or want inspiration around a problem.
Ten Top Self-Development Questions:
Write down 3-5 points for each of the following questions:
1. In what way(s) might this problem be a good thing?
2. How might I profit from this problem?
3. Who would look at this problem as something great?
4. Why would it be great for that particular person?
6. How can I develop this person’s viewpoint at least temporarily?
7. What is the key obstacle that if removed would solve my problem?
8. What are my beliefs in regard to this problem? Are they true?
9. Do my beliefs about my own capabilities need adjusting?
10. What am I assuming to be true that may not be true?
Wow–I can practically see the fireworks of new thinking going on in your mind.