“The most impactful training I ever experienced.”
“This has been the most impactful training I ever experienced. You develop powerful mental muscles to deal with challenges with much less stress and greater clarity, creativity, and resilience. Every sales professional would benefit greatly from this.” – Adam McGraw, Sales VP & GM, American Express
Mental Fitness is the X-Factor
If you’re not physically fit, you’d feel physical stress as you climb a steep hill.
If you’re not mentally fit, you’d feel mental stress, such as anxiety, frustration, or unhappiness, as you handle work and relationship challenges.
Recent events such as the novel coronavirus, disruption in financial markets, social unrest, and political changes have over-stretched you and your clients.
You need a new upgrade in your mental operating system to not just survive but thrive in these tumultuous times.
Learn the to boost your Mental Fitness (PQ)
PQ (your Positive Intelligence Quotient) is the measure of your Mental Fitness. It’s the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your potential.
And the good news is: you can boost your PQ significantly with practice.
PQ is a synthesis of recent breakthroughs in neuroscience, cognitive and positive psychology, and performance science.
Want to Learn More?
Contact Karen Hood-Caddy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Within 6-8 weeks of mental fitness training you’d be able to see the results in MRI imaging:
- Increased grey matter in the PQ Brain region, home to your Sage (positive mental muscles)
- Decreased grey matter in the Survivor Brain region, home to your Saboteurs (negative mental muscles)
Improvements in these competencies lead to substantial results:
- At MetLife, trained salespeople outsold the control group by 37%
- Motorolla recorded improved productivity in 93% of trained employees
- In a UK restaurant group, higher competency resulted in 34% greater profit growth
- At Sanofi-Aventis Pharmeceutical, the average salesperson with improved competency sold $55,200 more per month
- At L’Oreal, strength in these competencies resulted in $91,370 increase per sales person
- At CIBC, strength in these competencies account for 32% of booked sales and 71% of pipeline sales