My passion is helping people learn self-mastery. Life throws a lot at us: we lose people we love, we get ailments and illnesses, we feel down, scared and uninspired. I teach people tools to help them deal with difficult feelings and thoughts and teach them tools to take on problems so they can shine again and have a more soul-satisfying life. These tools are featured in my new book, Find Your Inner Gold, 21 Powerful Tools to Bring Back Your Shine. Check it out HERE.
What’s challenging YOUR right now?
- a troubled relationship?
- stress at work?
- anxiety, anger and other difficult feelings?
- a challenging health issue?
- a yearning for a more satisfying life?
I CAN HELP.
I believe my work has been successful because:
- I am courageous enough to dig for what truly matters. Who wants to create a life that doesn’t stir one’s soul?
- I build inner confidence so a person CAN go for what they want.
- I expand a person’s vision of what’s possible.
- I deeply respect how each person does their lives. I am YOUR consultant.
- I give phenomenal support & availability.
- I foster autonomy by teaching tools for self-regulation.
Here are some examples of my work:
Sally, a nurse who was having trouble standing up to her husband. I helped her become internally stronger about her self-worth, then coached her on clean, hearable, but empowering language to use with her husband. Her marriage is happier now and she tells me her husband now listens to her.
Helen is a single parent with 3 kids and she came to me because she was always exhausted. I helped her identify and stop energy drains as well as establish greater work-life balance. She now orchestrates her life with the skill of a symphony conductor!
Leslie called me becasue she was worried about her teenaged daughter. I worked with them both together to learn ways of listening to each other that were more honest and respectful. They still differ a lot but they now have ways of processing things that keep their relationship warm and open.
If you’d like to find out how I might help with some of your challenges, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org