My passion is to help professionals who are tired to letting their personal problems and limitations stop them from having a deeply fulfilling life.
Over my 25 years of coaching, people use me most often to:
- cope with stress
- handle a cheating spouse or troubled relationship.
- learn techniques for anxiety or to control anger.
- become skilled at conflict resolution.
- learn how to listen and respond to themselves on a deep level.
I have a degree in Psychology from York University and spent my first working years as a social worker. From there, I opened my own private practice in psychotherapy.
I have taken the following trainings:
- The Mastery (Scotland).
- Empowerment Teacher’s Training (New York).
- Hoffman Quadrinity Process (Toronto).
- Process-Oriented Psychology (Switzerland).
- Reiki Training (Scotland).
- Yoga Teacher’s Training (Toronto)
- Mindfulness Meditation (France).
- Insight Training (Scotland).
- EFT (Internet training)
- Inner Relationship Focussing (5 levels)
Each of these trainings gave me more tools to help others. I believe that we are each unique and I like to customize my approach to the specific needs of each person I work with.
I believe my work has been success because:
- I am courageous enough to dig for what truly matters. Who wants to create a life that doesn’t stir one’s soul?
- I build inner confidence so a person CAN go for what they want.
- I expand a person’s vision of what’s possible.
- I deeply respect how each person does their lives. I am YOUR consultant.
- I give phenomenal support & availability.
- I foster autonomy by teaching tools for self-regulation.
Here are some examples of my work:
Sally, a psychotherapist was having trouble standing up to her husband. I helped her get clear about what she wanted, helped her language that in ways that were ‘hearable’, then worked with both her and her husband to change the way they talked to each other. They have more conflict now, but it’s good conflict and they also have more sex!
Nina is a trainer for an Insurance company. A single parent with 3 kids, she was always exhausted. I helped her identify and stop energy drains as well as establish greater work-life balance. She now orchestrates her life with the skill of a symphony conductor!
June and Leslie are a mother and daughter who haven’t been able to talk. I worked with them both to be able to speak more cleanly to each other and now they are closer and far more loving.
If you’d like some ideas about how to have a life you’re happier with,
click HERE to find out more about a complimentary 30 minute Idea session.